Monday, August 20, 2012

Who Wants a Free Koozie??

If you go like Chubbie's Facebook Page to help them reach 50,000 followers before September first and then enter your info and they will mail you a koozie after the 1st.  I love free.  I also love koozies.  My collection is ridiculious.  Go spread the word.
I also wanted to share this little tidbit.  Raybans for 85% off!  Oakley vs Rayban is selling their stuff for super cheap.  Shipping on my glasses were 19 dollars though.  But then again I won't complain because $35 for a pair of Barbie pink Wayfarers sure beats $185.  Yeah.  I got them for $18.  I'm just saying.  I did the research and they are legit Raybans.  I don't know if their Oakley's are on sale because I'm honestly not a fan of them.  Just ew.  I have a little Rayban collection and I'm so happy to add Barbie Pink to the flat black and honey frames.  I'm obviously super excited.  This is the pair I chose.
I'm also adding wine glasses, champagne flutes, and canvases to my shop.  I don't have an Etsy shop and I probably won't create one either.  I intend to do it all from Facebook at the time.  It's not through Skreened like my shirts are so it would be through Paypal.  I'm adding pictures soon.  Check it out at Vodka & Pearls.
Thanks for listening to my extreme randomness there for a minute.  Appreciate it!  Y'all have an amazing day.


No comments:

Post a Comment